The Queensland Children's Hospital School (QCHS) offers world class educational programs to school-aged children affected by hospitalisation, including patients and family members of hospitalised patients across Queensland to ensure educational continuity for all. The Queensland Children’s Hospital School, in partnership with regional hospital programs, is leading excellence in hospital teaching and learning through innovative and inclusive practices.
Campuses are located at:
- Queensland Children's Hospital (South Brisbane)
- Mater Health Services Building (South Brisbane)
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (Herston)
- Jacaranda Place (Chermside) and
- Act for kids Pre-Prep (Wooloowin).